Donations, Membership & Sponsoring
As a private initiative, unfortunately, we do not have a big budget for making Bertha Benz and her extraordinarily courageous journey unforgotten.
Nevertheless, as a non-for-profit initiative, we are faced with great tasks and challenges. We are asking you for your support for this reason.
All of these tasks, and the list will probably even get longer, poses great financial challenges which we ourselves are not able to master – therefore, we need your help and are asking you dearly to provide it!
- The Bertha Benz Memorial Route has been approved as a new scenic route, and has been signposted (approx. 150 signs).
- As the Bertha Benz Memorial Route crosses several highways, the big brown highway signposts have to be financed and set up en route.
- We would also like to make the great achievement of Bertha Benz known internationally, because establishing the historic route from 1888 as a modern scenic road will also be interesting to drivers in other countries. For this reason, we are planning on translating this website into 9 other languages.
- Many people interested in Bertha Benz and the new scenic road will ask us questions – via e-mail, letter, telephone, etc. These questions must be answered, i.e. an operative office is necessary.
- Only what can be materially touched can also be better understood! For this reason, we will set up an information or visitors' center where everyone can learn more about Bertha Benz, but also about the region.